Intellectual Property Attorney – European Trademark and Design Attorney
Blandine LEMOINE holds a Master’s Degree in Intellectual Property and Commerce Law obtained in 2014 at CEIPI.
Blandine has had several experiences in IP law firms in France and Japan, as well as in pharmaceutical companies. She joined TAoMA Partners in March 2016, as a lawyer specializing in patent law trademarks, designs and domain names. She is a European Trademark and Design Attorney since 2020.
Blandine advises, assists and provides supports to clients in administrative litigation, in trademark law, design rights as well as domain names (prior art searches, consultations, drafting of contracts, French and European oppositions, UDRP complaints, monitoring…).
Regularly acting at international level, Blandine collaborates with our foreign colleagues located on all continents. She has acquired solid knowledge on practices of many foreign intellectual property offices.
- Distinctive signs law (trademarks, trade names, corporate names, domain names)
- Design Law
- Contracts pertaining to intellectual property
- Unfair and parasitic competition law
- French and English
- Master 2 Intellectual Property and Commerce Law at CEIPI
- Master’s degree in Business Law at the Catholic University of Lille
- Master 1 Business Law at the University of Rouen