LEGAL NOTICES, CREDITS AND PERSONAL DATA
The taoma-partners.fr website (hereinafter the “Website”) is published by TAoMA, a multi-professional company of lawyers and industrial property attorneys SELARL, with its registered office at 51 rue de Miromesnil, 75008 Paris, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 500 867 353, with share capital of €38,597.90 – Tel. : +33 1 44 34 22 22 – Fax: +33 1 73 76 92 89
The TAoMA company is registered at the Paris bar and at the French Patent and Trademark Attorneys Institute (in French “CNCPI”)
Director of the publication: Anne Messas
The Site is hosted by: AGENCE DES MEDIAS NUMERIQUES (AMEN), a simplified joint-stock company with a single partner, having its registered office at 12-14, Rond Point des Champs Elysees 75008 Paris and registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number: 421 527 797
To contact AMEN: Tel.: +33 1 70 99 53 41 – Email: Click here
TAoMA is responsible for the processing of personal data that it implements through the Site for the purposes set out below. This presentation of the purposes also includes the legal basis of the processing and the retention period which is applied accordingly:
- the management of planned customer areas in order to offer TAoMA’s customers access to a dedicated and secure area for consultation, transmission, communication and / or document retrieval / Legal basis: execution of the contract between TAoMA and its customers / Retention period: duration of the contractual relationship then archiving for the applicable legal limitation period;
- the management of requests addressed to TAoMA / Legal basis: TAoMA’s legitimate interest in being able to respond to all such requests / Retention period: time required for the processing of the request and then archiving for the applicable legal limitation period;
- management of registrations to the newsletter / Legal basis: consent of the requested person at registration / Retention period: as long as the person is registered, that is until the exercise of his right to withdraw consent;
- the sending of communications and information on TAoMA’s activity and invitations to events, including by email / Legal basis: TAoMA’s legitimate interest in promoting its activity to its contacts with customers, prospects and partners / Retention period: duration of the relationship or, in the absence of a relationship, 3 years from the last contact with the data subject concerned;
The data concerned by these purposes are only transmitted to team members and TAoMA providers for the needs of these purposes. These recipients are subject to confidentiality either because of their profession or because of a contract that binds them with TAoMA.
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679/EU and Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended, the persons concerned by the processing have the right of: access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability, opposition.
Moreover, at any time, we inform the people concerned that they have the following rights:
- the right to withdraw their consent to receive the Newsletter at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in the newsletter’s sending emails;
- the right to oppose the sending of any communication or information about the activities of TAoMA.
All these rights are exercised under the conditions provided by the aforementioned Regulation, and by simple request accompanied by a proof of your identity addressed to TAoMA by email at: email@example.com or by mail to the the following address: TAoMA, 51 rue de Miromesnil, 75008 Paris.
Anyone concerned also has recourse to the National Commission for Informatics and Liberties (CNIL) directly on its website: Click here
The Site uses the following cookies:
- techniques: in order to allow the Site to retain your consent to the deposit of cookies. These cookies have a lifespan of 1 month. Your consent is not required for these cookies;
- audience measurement cookies (Wysistat): in order to adapt the Site and its content according to the use and navigation of visitors, to measure the number of visits, page views, visitor activity on the Site and the frequency of visitor returns.
You can accept or refuse this use by clicking on the appropriate buttons in the banner at the bottom of the screen. If you accept, your navigation will be used to measure the audience of our website (we inform you that we have configured Google Analytics to anonymize your IP address). Your refusal will have no consequence on your navigation.
At any time, you can revoke your consent by clicking on the “Revoke” button.
All data on this site (texts, photographs, illustrations, icons, animations, databases, etc.) are the exclusive property of TAoMA Partners or its service providers. All rights reserved. Unless expressly authorized, reproduction and any use of the works are prohibited, except for individual and private consultation.
The Site may offer links to other websites or other sources of information managed by partner or third party sites. Insofar as TAoMA can not exercise control over these sites and external sources, TAoMA does not make any commitment regarding the availability and content of these sites and external sources, and declines all responsibility for the processing of data made through such sites, content, advertising, services or other available on or from such external sites or sources.
We are proud to present the contribution of the following authors, whom we warmly thank:
Florence Larbey for the artistic and graphic direction of the Site, to whom we owe all the graphic creations of the site and of our communication supports
Thinkfab, for the development of the Site
The pictures of the sections of our site are due to:
- DESIGN section: Ricardo Gomez Angel
- MEDIA section: Mario Calvo
- COMMERCIAL & COMPETITION section: Andrew MCELROY
- TRADEMARKS & NAMES section: Amador Loureiro
- “TAoMA is putting it together” heading: Arindam Mahanta
- VALUATION section: Annie Spratt
- “Serving Your Art” section: Kunj Parekh
- “Offering Our Art” heading: Andrea Sonda
- COPYRIGHTS section: Julie Laiymani
- IT & DATA PROTECTION section: Thomas Kvistholt
- RECRUITMENT section: Mark Adriane
In order to facilitate and privilege the use of amicable settlement of disputes between consumers and professionals, all professionals are supposed to guarantee the consumer effective recourse to a consumer mediating device. (Articles L616-1 and following and R616-1 and following of the French Consumer Code)
In case of dispute over fees, lawyers’ clients are also concerned by the use of consumer mediation. In case of unresolved dispute, we invite you to contact Maître HERCE Jérôme appointed by the National Council of Bars, at the following addresses:
- By post at the following address: Médiateur de la consummation de la profession d’avocat, 180 boulevard Haussmann, 75008 Paris;
- By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Directly through the website by completing the referral form.
For further information on consumer mediation, we invite you to consult the government website provided for this purpose: https://www.economie.gouv.fr/mediation-conso/.