Baptiste holds a Master 2 in Intellectual Property Law and Cultural Heritage (CEIPI), obtained in 2018.
Baptiste completed his last internship at TAoMA Partners, before joining the legal team as a lawyer specialized in trademarks, designs and models and domain names.
Baptiste assists the firm’s clients both in counseling and in administrative litigation, in matters of trademark law, design rights and domain names (prior art searches, consultations, drafting of contracts, French and European oppositions, UDRP complaints, monitoring, etc.).
Involved in the management of both national and global portfolios of rights, Baptiste is familiar with local standards and practices in order to best assist clients in protecting and defending their industrial property rights internationally.
AREA OF FOCUS
- Distinctive signs law (trademarks, trade names, corporate names, domain names)
- Design Law
- Contracts pertaining to intellectual property
- Unfair and parasitic competition law
- French and English
- Master 2 Intellectual Property and Commerce Law at CEIPI
- Master’s degree in Private Law at the University of Strasbourg