TRADEMARK AND DESIGN PARALEGAL
Corentine joined TAoMA Partners in November 2020, as a Trademark and Design Paralegal.
After obtaining a Master’s Degree in Industrial Property at University Paris II – Pantheon-Assas in 2013, Corentine worked for several companies and IP law firms before joining TAoMA Partners.
In this context, she has been involved in handling administrative procedures linked to the management of various types of trademarks and designs portfolios before the French, European and International IP Offices, as well as foreign IP Offices via foreign agents.
At TAoMA Partners, Corentine manages all the required procedures for the filing and maintenance of the client’s rights on trademarks and designs, but also regarding domain names.
Her experience as a paralegal leads Corentine to demonstrate rigor and sense of organization in handling cases for which she is responsible in order to meet client’s needs and expectations.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Filing and renewal of property rights
- Recordal procedures
- Other formalities (translations, notarization, legalization, etc.)
- Replying to official notifications
- Opposition proceedings
- Registration and renewal of domain names
- French and English
- Master 2 “Industrial Property” at University Paris II – Pantheon-Assas
- Master 1 “Private law” at University Paris II – Pantheon-Assas