INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ATTORNEY – EUROPEAN TRADEMARK AND DESIGN ATTORNEY
Elise MOINE works alongside TAoMA Partners on intellectual property matters, and on innovative inter-disciplinary projects.
Since 2012 she has been working as an Intellectual Property Legal Counsel and qualified as an Intellectual Property Counsel (French CPI) and European Trademark and Design Attorney in 2016.
Elise worked for a leading French IP firm for more than 7 years when she decided to move to Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This expatriation provided her with an opportunity to broaden her skills by providing legal advice to local and international clients.
She has acquired strong expertise in strategic management and enforcement of national and international portfolios (trademarks, designs, domain names).
Elise is a curious and open-minded individual and is convinced about the importance of challenging the way legal professionals are “doing” law, thus she also supports TAoMA Partners on their legal innovation journey.
She is a member of the Association of Trademark and Design Law Practitioners (APRAM) and of the French Patent & Trademark Attorney Institute (CNCPI), where she acts as an active contributor to the Committee in charge of digital matters and future of the profession.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Distinctive signs law (trademarks, trade names, corporate names, domain names)
- Design Law
- French, English, Basic Spanish
- Qualification as an Intellectual Property Counsel (French CPI) and European Trademark and Design Attorney
- Master’s Degree in Intellectual Property and Design Law (Université Lumière Lyon II)
- Master’s Degree in Business Law, Bachelor in Business Law, Bachelor in Foreign Languages – English + Spanish (Université Pierre Mendès France, Grenoble)