INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ATTORNEY – EUROPEAN TRADEMARK AND DESIGN ATTORNEY
Gaëlle Loinger-Benamran, Managing Partner, is Head the Financial Valuation Department and co-leads the Trademark Department of TAoMA Partners.
European Trademark and Design Attorney since 2005, Gaëlle operates mainly in trademark, design, domain name and copyright law.
Gaëlle brings to TAoMA Partners her well-known expertise in the economic aspects of intellectual property and especially the issues of taxation and financial evaluation of intangible assets.
She is also responsible for developing strategies to protect the intellectual property rights of the company’s client. She regularly drafts and negotiates rights exploitation contracts (such as trademarks, domain names, copyrights, assignment, coexistence agreements).
Gaëlle is often involved in training courses and events, notably in an MBA at HEC and as part of the preparation for the Qualifying Examination of the French trademark and design Attorney as a member of the jury.
She is also the Chairman of the Future and Digital Commission at the French Patent & Trademark Attorney Institute (CNCPI) since January 2017 and an active member of the Association of Trademark and Design Law Practitioners (APRAM) and the International Trademark Association (INTA).
AREA OF FOCUS
- Company’s distinctive signs (trademarks, trade name, corporate name, domain name)
- Design Law
- Financial valuation of intangible assets and IP tax issues
- French, English
- Basic Spanish
- European Trademark and Design Attorney at EUIPO – 2005
- DESS Agreements and Industrial Property at CEIPI – 2001 (Faculty Robert Schumann Strasbourg III)
- Master’s Degree in Business Law – 2000 (Robert Schumann Faculty Strasbourg
- Certificate of English Legal Terminology