INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ATTORNEY – EUROPEAN TRADEMARK AND DESIGN ATTORNEY
Malaurie PANTALACCI, Managing Partner, is Head of the Design Department and co-leads the Trademark Department of TAoMA Partners.
Drawing on ten years of experience as an European Trademark and Design Attorney, she manages the portfolios of large accounts, SMEs or individuals with a realistic and global vision
Malaurie PANTALACCI brings to TAoMA Partners her recognized expertise in international design protection strategy.
She also masters the issues of trademark law at an international level. This allows TAoMA Partners’ clients to define a global policy of constitution and defense of their Intellectual Property rights.
She is involved in all areas of business counselling and litigation. She is also familiar with the procedures involving trademark offices of all countries, thanks to the network of partners she co-develops and co-hosts.
She regularly hosts training and animations notably with the IEEPI and within the framework of the preparation for the qualifying examination for the trademark and design attorney.
She is a member of the French Patent & Trademark Attorney Institute (CNCPI) and of the Association of Trademark and Design Law Practitioners (APRAM) where she is vice-president of the National Trademark Commission since March 2018.
AREA OF FOCUS
- Distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names, company names, domain names)
- Contracts on intellectual property
- Unfair and parasitic competition law
- French, English
- European Trademark and Design Attorney at EUIPO – 2007
- DESS Industrial Property at Panthéon-Assas University (Paris II) – 2003
- DEA General Private Law at the University of Nice-Sophia-Antipolis – 2001