Margaux MAAREK holds a Master 2 in IT Law (Rennes 1 University) and a Master 2 in Intellectual Property and valuation of intangible assets (CEIPI), respectively obtained in 2020 et 2021.
During her studies, Margaux did a work-study in digital law in the legal department of a local authority. She then completed an internship in Intellectual Property in a law firm in Rennes, before joining TAoMA Partners in January 2022, as a lawyer specialized in trademarks, designs, domain names and digital law.
Margaux assists the firm’s clients in matters of trademark rights, design rights and domain names, from the creation of their portfolio to its defense in France, in the European Union and internationally (prior art searches, consultations, drafting of contracts, French and European oppositions, UDRP complaints, monitoring, etc.).
Margaux also advises clients on new technology law and more particularly on personal data.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Distinctive signs law (trademarks, trade names, corporate names, domain names)
- Design Law
- Contracts pertaining to intellectual property
- Unfair and parasitic competition law
- New technologies law
- French and English
- Master 2 in Intellectual Property and valuation of intangible assets at CEIPI in Strasbourg
- Master 2 IT Law at the University of Rennes 1
- Master 1 in Private Law at the University of Rennes 1