ATTORNEY AT LAW
Referent partner of TAoMA
Maylis KAPPELHOFF-LANÇON is the referent of TAoMA Partners in labor law and administrative law.
She has been aan associate of HMV Avocats for several years. She brings her expertise on the issues of intellectual property related to labor law such as the protection of employees’ creations, new technologies at work, protection of personal data of employees within the company, implementation and negotiation of computer charters, etc.
Maylis KAPPELHOFF-LANÇON is an attorney- at-law since 2004. Originally trained in business and tax law, she has developed expertise in labor law with French and foreign clients and works in French or English.
Her field of competence covers both individual working and collective relationships.
Her transversal skills enables her to deal with complex issues related to labor law and to offer innovative solutions.
She carries out her activities in consulting as well as in litigation.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Labor law
- Individual working relationships (conclusion, execution and termination of employment contracts)
- Collective relations (with in particular the treatment of issues affecting representative staff institutions, electoral disputes and union representation)
- Intellectual property law related to labor law
- IT and Freedoms -protection of personal data in the employment relationship
- French and English
- CAPA, 2004 – Admission to the Paris Bar
- DESS in Business Law in Taxation (Paris I)
- Magister of International Relations and Action Abroad (Paris I)
- Bachelor of English (Paris IV)