TRADEMARK AND DESIGN PARALEGAL
HEAD OF ADMINISTRATIVE TRADEMARK AND DESIGN DEPARTMENT
Muriel HOLSTEIN is Head of the Trademark and Design Administrative Department of TAoMA Partners.
As such, she manages with her team all administrative procedures for the registration and maintenance of trademark and design rights.
Before joining TAoMA Partners, Muriel HOLSTEIN worked in leading IP firms for more than 20 years.
In this context, she supported clients in managing their trademarks and designs, before the French, European Union and international offices, as well as before national offices abroad through local associates.
Thanks to her managerial and organizational skills, Muriel ensures an effective follow-up of our client’s intellectual property rights and relieves them of the administrative burden.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Filing and renewal of property rights
- Recordal procedures
- Registration procedures at the Offices including replying to official notifications
- Follow-up of formalities (translations, requests for apostille, legalization, etc.)
- French, English and German
- Master of American Civilization at Paris XII University
- Commercial Diploma of the British Chamber of Commerce and Industry